Michael Summers' Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Summers' Application

Post by Michael S. on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:49 pm

Michael Summers
Standard Application

In Character Section
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name:

Michael Summers

Male

Date of Birth:

August 25 1990

Place of Birth:

All Saints Hospital

Current Address:

Las Venturas

Contact Number:

Resume
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Biography:

I'm Michael Summers I live in Los Santos fourteen years and I was in the Fire Department of San Andreas and help the needy and I am here to be a brave man to show me so I have to obey orders from you and so if a sacrifice for our country and protect. One day when I was driving an ambulance to San Andreas to save someone who needs my help I saw a man who shot a man I quickly set aside the ambulance and also helped the man who shot and I have come to the hospital and after that I also hurriedly went to the person who needs my help Here again I turned to look duty requires to become a savior of the people who occupied the San Andreas City and I have a strong instinct to determine if a person is bad or I was homeless but who patrols 24 hours I just see that the citizens of San Andreas is always safe, I want a proper job not illegal and I want to be a soldier for my authorities say that I am a soldier apparent lie to the night you went into the house so I got you in a safe place I look like a man with a dream to become a savior and I want to be a Police. I was one of those with talent and skill to fight the syndicate and become an honorable man with people. I am a legal person.

Skills and Experience:

I also have experience as a police in my own group or faction. This experience is part of a work as a heroic figure. Experience consequently I have found my skill It can help in my service as a person with much knowledge of the law and policy that must be observed by the citizens of San Andreas City, In this experience I learned a lot about strategy and movements to catch a criminal syndicate or they do not expect to happen this scenario. I am such a good job communicating or communicating shooting against the criminal so I'm pretty sure they do not catch me be shot any strategy to do.

Why I want to join the LSPD:

Because I was concerned and worried for our safety and the people of San Andreas and I want to see if they are happy with what they have and if they are now. I want to be a member of the Los Santos Police Department to help and to be a great hero to protect the interior of our country because it is the job of a Police Department to ensure nothing illegal going on with people. I want to apply for the suffering I see that each person has to reslove without their problems in life, so I wanted to be like helping another to accompany them to all problems.

Out of Character Section

Male

Phillippines(GMT+8:00)

Other Accounts/Past Names:

N/A

Do you have Teamspeak installed?

Yes

Do you have a working Microphone?

Yes

Do you meet the requirements?

Yes
Michael S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Summers' Application

Post by Jat on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:13 pm

REPUBLIC OF SAN ANDREAS
LOS SANTOS GOVERNMENT

LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT LEADERSHIP

Dear Summer,

Good news, Apparently the board has spoken. We've analyzed your Application, and seem it's really fill-up exactly and we decided to APPROVE this Examination result, Blessed be our new founding Chief and America... A nation reborn.

(( You're required to post all the main topic of PD things like Handbooks, Rules & Regulations, Purpose of Divisions, etc. ))

-A MESSAGE FROM LS GOVERNMENT
Jat
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://avantgarde-roleplay.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top